These clamps come in a wide range of widths, 150 – 1200 mm, and provide a stable repair solution for most leaking, cracked, or damaged pipes. They are also an effective means of reinforcing old pipes in critical areas or providing an effective seal for decommissioned service connections.
To assist you in selecting the correct clamp AVK has developed a repair clamp selection guide along with guidance around recommended sealing dimensions, to ensure there is sufficient contact between the edge of the area to be repaired and the end of the clamp.
Manufactured using high-quality stainless steel and Nitrile rubber gaskets permits the use of the product in a range of applications from reticulated water and sewerage to industrial use. A repair clamp’s variable OD range enables a single clamp to adapt to any pipe OD within that variable range. This dramatically reduces the stocking requirement to cater to each pipe type and size.
Main features and benefits:
- Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion protection
- Nitrile rubber gaskets provide a potable water contact approved seal and insulate against galvanic corrosion
- Fully passivated underscores the quality and longevity of the product
- Clamp design permits the installation of a single clamp on a range of pipe diameters
- All sharp surfaces finished avoiding injury to the installer
- Product supplied with detailed installation instructions
- Dry film anti-galling coating employed to minimise galling of the fasteners
- Manufacturing facility certified to the ISO 9001 quality assured standard
Do not compromise insist on the ‘Original Wang’ repair clamp manufactured here in Australia.
Download repair clamp selection guide.