The Insta Valve process utilises our HydraStop system to allow CTS to perform and under pressure tapping directly on top of the main which then allows CTS to install a valve into a live main with no disruption to the service at all. (Main is kept live the whole time).
Insta Valves are 316SS and come in a size range of 100mm up to 300mm. Insta Valve can be performed on a range of existing main types and work just like any “regular valve” in the market place (with the same valve nut size, same amount of turns to close/open as a standard AS valve) an Insta Valve gar.
Insta valve Features:
• Standard Australian Valve Nut.
• Valve Body made of 316SS or Rilsan Coated Carbon Steel.
• Valve gate made of SBR rubber.
• New Heavy Duty 316SS Valve Stem.
• Heavy Duty Flange.
• All Nuts, bolts and washers in 316SS.